Sunday, March 28, 2010

D.I.V.A's and Links of Life Fundraiser

Hey all, on Friday, March 26th the ladies of Links of Life partnered together with me (D.I.V.A's) to raise funds for D.I.V.A's organizaton. We were stationed across from Career Services over at the Main Campus 1604. Even though we were only out there for about 3 hours, we were still able to raise $122. D.I.V.A's sold 6 bracelets and Ms. Brittany from Links of Life sold 2 door tags along with 2 - 3 preorders. And the rest came from donations. Our theme was Give Change to Make a Change!!People gave pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, 1 Susan B Anthony dollar, and of course dollar bills. One gentleman gave $20 to our cause! I am very proud of these young ladies and I truly do appreciate their help and dedication to D.I.V.A's. Give Change to Make a Change will continue on over the next several weeks as so will Bracelet sales. So please feel free to make a donation or order a bracelet anytime. Thank you for your cooperation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment